Review: Sweety Bella Grey Uniqso

Hi guys and Happy Sunday! As always, I have a new circle lens review for you, I'm really happy with every Uniqso order and I can't stop suggesting it to all of you! I tried a new Sweety model this time, the Sweety Bella Grey


As always I got my lenses with Fedex shipping in less than one week, I really recommend this shipping method if you need your order in a few days and you live in Europe! The tiny plastic lenses case changed and I really like them :D and as always Sweety lenses come in this super easy to open plastic packages.


These lenses have a gorgeous and cold grey tone, they're incredibly pigmented and they cover really well my natural brown eyes, the effect is not too fake thanks to the natural enlargement, it makes the lenses perfect for a daily use too! They're really visible so I really recommend them both for cosplay and j-fashion looks :D! The design is simple and perfect for this kind of lenses. They come with prescription as well and they are available in a lot of different colors! This pair is very comfy too! You can get them here




As you can see the lenses are really visibile and gorgeous! I think they'll look bomb over light eyes too!

Color ★★★★ gorgeous light grey color
Design ★★★★ simple design
Enlargement ★★★ natural enlargement effect!
Comfort ★★★★ super comfy!

Pros:
- amazing light grey color that fits everyone
-  great design
- perfect for cosplay
- natural diameter
- really comfy

Cons: 
- nothing!

Don't forget you can always use my code "vanilla" for a 10% discount on your Uniqso order!

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.