Wednesday










Hat Romwe - Wig Trendy wigs - Dress SheIn - Necklace Vivienne Westwood - Tights Calzedonia - Boots Jeffrey Campbell

I always so in love with Wednesday Addams inspired dresses, I think it's one of my favorite styles and I recently ordered one more even if I already have a bunch in my closet. The fabric is soft and light but at the same time really good for autumn, I totally fell in love with this dress already! The whole look is pretty simple, I added my favorite VW necklace with one of my JC boots (I always love them even if I don't wear heels a lot like before), the wig is a brand new one I got some days ago in the mail, the frizzy style is really cute and I love the natural gradient effect! I hope your weekend is going well :D mine is full of things to do I'm already tired even if it's only Saturday afternoon!

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.