Feline









Hat Romwe - Wig Trendgywigs - Top Bershka - Skirt Light in the box - Backpack Light in the box - Sandals Quanticlo

I wore this outfit so many times lately, I can't stop myself ahah but I totally fell in love with this lovely floral skirt, I love the shape, the length and the tiny and delicate flowers all over it, it's a classic piece you can easily coordinate with many different things! The backpack is also so incredibly cute and perfect for all the crazy cat ladies around :D everytime I see something cat themed I have to get it!
Summer is almost ending, I'm happy the weather will soon become fresh again after so many months of heat but at the same time I'm kind sad I'll be back to my University duties ahah let me know if I'm not the only one who's totally unprepared for coming back to "school"!

1 commento:

  1. ISEEAPP.
    This app was created to give you freedom to be mobile with your mobile device without fear. With the I SEE APP you’ll be able to text, browse the web, Facebook or send messages and still see where your walking and never take your eyes off your mobile device. keeping you safe and aware of the world around you. This picture in a picture technology is a must have on any mobile devise. The I SEE APP puts a Floating window that’s always on top of other apps that lets you see the world in front of your mobile device.
    .Visit our website.
    ISEEAPP
    .Download the app.
    ISEEAPP
    .Download the app.
    ISEEAPP

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.