Immacolata









Headband handmade by me - Choker Japan - Cape Librastyle - Dress Killstar - Tights Céduire - Boots Quanticlo - Bag Romwe

When I saw this cape I fell in love with the shape and the gorgeous religious print but I tought a lot on how to wear it properly (it's short so you can't wear it like a crop top ahah) but then I had the idea to pair it with my favourite black dress with the perfect shape to fit this gorgeous cape, I feel so happy for the final result ahah! Don't judge me if I get excited for little things like this ahah! I also added this lace tights 'cause I tought they fit pretty good the whole look, and sometimes I found my light blonde hair perfect for a look :D I don't know but I really like them over this outfit! I wish the weather wasn't already too hot for wearing cool outfits like this without dying for the heat :( I'm currently wearing only crop tops and i feel so unispired for my daily looks.

6 commenti:

  1. Oh my gosh I can't tell you how much I love this outfit! I am in love with your headband - you are so talented! Do you think you'll sell them one day?

    Lace tights make every outfit look better, and it looks so cool paired with a religious print. Please send some sunshine over this way - it's still cold in the UK despite it being summer.

    Lots of love!

    Lizzie Bee // Hello Lizzie Bee

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. You're so sweet dear! It will be amazing selling them one day :D I hope to have enough time in future ♥

      Elimina
  2. I just found your blog and love your still, the outfits looks so well put together!

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.