Dunkel

04:57










Hat h&m - Choker Witch Worldwide  - Top SheIn - Pants SheIn - Boots Jeffrey Campbell

Hi guys! It has been a whole week without any posts here, I'm really sorry for that! It's maybe the first time in years I took a littly break from blogging, I had some health problems but mostly it was because I have too many things to do for my University during the summer (and also this crazy heat doesn't help, I'm sweating my whole soul and it's only June), but now I'm finally back with a total black coord with some perfect items for summer :D this top is absolutely gorgeous, simple but at the same time cool and it's fits perfectly this large and soft pants, you know I'm not a "pants girl" 'cause I think only people wihout hips can wear them greatly, but this pair is amazing even on girls with large hips like me! The texture is light and soft and the large cuts make them way more cool! Let me know if you like it :D and thank you very much guys for waiting me even if I wasn't really active lately on my social medias!

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.