Avon










Hat h&m - Top Romwe - Skirt Tally Weijl - Bag Vivienne Westwood - Necklace ShopDixi -  Tights Sammydress - Boots Quanticlo

I won't lie I created this look just to show my new bag from Vivienne Westwood ahah, I discovered in my closet this really old skirt with the perfect pies de poule print to fit the Avon bag (the pins are so cute!), I also wore my new black top with the incorporated choker which is so cool and easy to style with almost everything in my closet, the material is really soft and light so I'm sure I'll wear it a lot (it's also super cheap in this moment thanks to the sales so don't forget to check it!).  I can't forget to mention these cute pair of socks to give to the look a more casual vibe. Let me know if you like this coord! I feel full of inspiration lately, I want to create always different looks :D I wish I had more free time to film a new lookbook video, I hope to do it in February, let me know if you have some cool ideas for this kind of video and if you're interested in a certain style!

6 commenti:

  1. That outfit is really nice! *_* Those socks are very cute, too! I've always loved your outfits, you have such a nice clothes and ideas ;-;

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you cutie ❤ I'm so glad you like it! you're so sweet ;u;

      Elimina
  2. Really nice. I was wondering how the French name of the pattern "pied de poule" was called in English. How easy! It's the same ! :) :)

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.