Weird









Hat h&m - Wig Uniwigs - Top Dresslink - Necklace Weirdbrain creation - Skirt Dresslily - Tights Virivee - Bag Wego - Shoes Windsor Smith

Another simple outfit with a new plaid skirt today, I love wearing tartan items during autumn/winter and this one is perfect for the season, even if I accidentally broke the zip during the shooting ahah! I also wore another cool pair of tights from Virivee, this time it's quite simple but I really like them for a daily look. This look would be really cool completed with a biker jacket or an oversize denim one which I didn't wear 'cause I wanted to show the top with the cut out on the shoulders! I'm sorry I didn't have enough time to do some proper Christmas post, I hope you'll forgive me! Christmas is almost here and I'm so excited to give all the presents I bought to everyone.


2 commenti:

Powered by Blogger.