Lonely star






















































Hat Romwe - Dress Delphine - Tights Calzedonia - Choker Shopchoker - Boots Jeffrey Campbell - Wig Evahair

Some days ago I got in my hands a new gorgeous dress from Delphine! If you followed me for a while you already saw some other posts dedicated to its amazing works (you can check them here and here!). I already said I'm so in love with the incredible quality of this brand and this dress is of course great! I'm deeply in love with the amazing shape of the upper part, you can wear it in many different ways cause the ribbon part is adjustable. This is a classic but special elegant piece to absolutely have in a closet, I hope to have the chance to wear it, I think it would look amazing for a ceremony or a really special evening! I'm not forgetting to mention how soft and smooth the material is, the model is called Lonely Star dress if you want to know! I will be away from the blog for some days due to University, but I'll be back really soon the next week :D

1 commento:

Powered by Blogger.