Review: iFairy Siberian Grey + Elisabeth from The Seven Deadly Sins cosplay wig

Hi cuties! New double review for my always loved Uniqso shop :D lately I discovered some new products I was really curious to try especially because they're brand new and you can't find real life pics! I choose the new model i.Fairy Siberian grey (which it has my favorite design for circle lenses) and a very light mint wig for cosplay Elisabeth from The Seven Deadly Sins.


As always I got everything in a few days and without problems :D Dhl is the best shipping ever for me! And sorry for my caps lock but LOOK HOW CUTE THE NEW I.FAIRY PACKAGE IS, I'm dying for so much cuteness.



Base Curve     8.6mm
Color Tones     1 Tone
Diameter     16.2mm
Replacement Period     12 months
Water Content     55%


The lenses look really bright in the case but when you wear them they look quite natural and lovely, I really like the fact the design has the yellow part near the irid so it blends really well with my brown eyes. The effect is natural even if the lenses have a big diameter (16,2 mm) and I'm so in love with the final result, the color is really "siberian" like the model name! They're also so damn comfy, I wore them for a long day out and my eyes feel hydrated all the time, absolutely one of my favorite pairs in my collection! Of course they come with prescription as well and they're available in other two colors! You can get them HERE.















































Color ★★★★ gorgeous grey color that fits well brown eyes !
Design ★★★★ great design
Enlargement ★★★ big enlargement effect!
Comfort ★★★★ super comfy!

Pros:
-lovely grey color that fits every eyes color
-  lovely design 
- great for daily use
- perfect for  j-fashions coords
- big diameter
- really comfy
Cons: 
- noting!

The wig has a lovely light mint color, the quality is great, even if it's super long the wig is really soft and easy to comb. The wig is for Elisabeth from The Seven Deadly Sins cosplay, I saw many cosplayers using silver wigs but this one has a really cute mint tone (which you can see in her hair sometimes in the anime!) so it would be a different and unusual choice from the silver one :D. Of course it's an amazing wig you can use also for j-fashion coords, I totally love mint wigs for pastel goth coordinates! You can find it HERE. (I'm sorry in my pics thw wig was a bit unkempt 'cause the day was super windy D:)




Quality ★really high quality fiber!
 Color gorgeous mint color
 Softness super smooth and easy to comb 

Don't forget you can always use the code "vanilla" for a 10% discount on your Uniqso order! :D

1 commento:

  1. Pretty cl's, I love design and colour, lok so good on you!
    And oh god *___* this beautiful wig I would like to have it!

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.