Han-gry


















































Hat h&m - Tee Romwe - Skirt Dresslink - Necklace Rogue+Wolf - Sandals Jeffrey Campbell

The first time I saw this tee I knew I had to get it 'cause the print is so funny and perfect for me 8D how many of you are like this? I'm always in a bad mood when I'm hungry, for this reason I eat almost 5 times in a day ahahah. Let's talk about the outfit, I'm totally in love with the skirt because it looks good with almost everything, from the most casual things to the elegant ones, I wore it too much lately. I'm so sorry my necklace was a bit crooked in the pics but I hope you can still see how cute it's! I saw many girls wearing it as a "sailor moon tiara" and I want to try it this way too *u*

5 commenti:

  1. I love the moon necklace you're wearing! omgosh I like the tiara idea <3

    RispondiElimina
  2. Another great outfit! You inspire me to try out rokku style... You look so amazing in it <3

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you so much dear ♡♡♡ you're always too kind and beautiful ;u;!

      Elimina
  3. Pretty outfit! Your necklace is gorgeous <3

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.