Lace touch

04:33
Another recent outfit, this time I decided to pair my lace shirt with my black jeans crop top to create something unusual, I really liked the final result! Lace,crosses and platform boots are my favorite combination in this period!

















































  
Horns Super Lovers - Necklace Glavil - Shirt Gift - Top, skirt Tally Wejil - Tights Missguided - Boots Glad News

I tried to do a heavy make up again without using too much black, this time I opted for different shades of grey, the final look is not too dark as I wanted and I really like it! Maybe it's the first time I did something good using dark colors and not my usual red and violet eye shadows ahah!

24 commenti:

  1. you look so pretty ♥ I love your boots (*'ω'*)

    RispondiElimina
  2. SO WONDERFUL ~ ** i want all of ur clothes :DD



    my blog

    RispondiElimina
  3. ...sempre meglio, e secondo me, sei migliorata tantissimo con make-up!
    non che prima non mi piacesse :P ma questi ultimi... ♥!!!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. grazie mille cara ;u; è un complimentone ♥♥♥

      Elimina
  4. Cool outfit, love the shoes! ^^

    http://nagareboshi9.blogspot.ch/

    RispondiElimina
  5. Such a cool outfit, I so badly want that necklace. And the wings on the platforms are so cool!

    RispondiElimina
  6. so cute ^^ those boots are amazing
    xo

    RispondiElimina
  7. Bellissimo! Molto new goth. Tra l'altro il trucco che ti sei fatta, oltre a essere davvero bello, ti sta benissimo!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. grazie millissime ♥ troppo gentile come sempre ;u;

      Elimina

Powered by Blogger.