Pic nic



 photo IMG_1436.jpg

After a long week full of exams I could finally spend some time with my friends! It has been long time since the last pic-nic I did, so we decided to organize one before the summer-hell (it has arrived….I don’t know how I'll survive XD), my friends and me decided to dress up all in Lolita after a month, because you know this kind of activity are better when you dress up in a cute way ahah! 

 photo IMG_1406.jpg

 photo IMG_1408.jpg

 photo IMG_1409.jpg



Dress Alice and the Pirates – Crown Reliquia ArcanaRoses offrband – Necklace Fernopaa – Tights Calzedonia – Shoes Taobao – Cuffs Btssb

I wore my beauty and the rose promise after so long, the dress is gorgeous but I’m always afraid when I wash it, the material is really strange and every time I’m scared to ruin it! The crown was made by my friend Nicola who is super talented in making accessories for gothic style, check his page to see more creations!

 photo IMG_1420.jpg

 photo IMG_1421.jpg

Don’t you think the location is really cute? It’s Chieti’s manor, my university is in the same city but I didn’t see this fabulous place until this occasion XD *shame of me*, it’s a perfect place for a pic-nic! It was really hard to find but luckily we also had a good place covered by trees!

 photo IMG_1429.jpg

 photo IMG_1434.jpg

We ate a lot XD everyone prepared a bento for himself but also prepared something to share with the others, we were full of sweets and so many other things it was impossible to eat everything! You can see in my pictures the caos of our food XD

  photo IMG_1439.jpg
And we had also wine lol

 photo IMG_1468.jpg

Thanks to Nicola we had also the opportunity to take a hot tea (he brought a lot of things XD like a little table and everything to heat the water for the tea)! I’m a big lover of tea and I have a huge collection of teas from UK and super rare ones to find in Italy so I took a bunch with me to share with my friends *u*.

 photo IMG_1451.jpg

 photo IMG_1452.jpg

 photo IMG_1454.jpg

Some group pictures! We saw some days ago THIS ridiculous video so we decided to make very little version of it XD and we also filmed it with my Vine app (do you have it? It’s really funny! My nick is Federica Hyrule)



And also made another stupid video with Chiara



Ok, this post was really really long, I hope I didn’t annoy you with so many pictures and stupid videos XD!

14 commenti:

  1. You look amazing ♥ I love your outfit, and that crown! The weather is also very warm here, too hot to do anything haha xD

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you very much dear ♥♥♥ summer is always too hot T_T I hate it!

      Elimina
  2. your outfit is amazing! & the picpic looks really awesome! I'm going to a cosplay picpic in a few days, I'm exited! ^v^

    RispondiElimina
  3. n'awwwww picnics are the best! You all look adorable and i love the crown too!
    x<3

    RispondiElimina
  4. I love your outfit! *w*

    xo, Shiki

    http://beautifuljrockdevil.blogspot.hu/

    RispondiElimina
  5. hahaha
    You are so cute omg!! <3 perfect model as I already said on twitter :x <3
    The group picture is sooooo cute! especially the "little" girl there awww :D
    The tiny videos are nice too xD hahah shake your body and dress ~

    and the food ;3; I've seen some onigiri!! right?! omg Dx

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you so much dear ♥♥♥ you're always so kind çOç *hug*

      Yes there were some onigiri *_* everything was yummy!

      Elimina
  6. Il tuo vestito è una meraviglia assoluta (d'altronde, Alice and the Pirates... u_u) e con le calze di pizzo nero e le mary janes è un amore <3. Comunque siete tutti bellissimi ;D e il vostro picnic sembra estremamente appetitoso ;ç;

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. grazie millissime ♥♥ sono contenta che ti piace *u* Aatp è in assoluto una delle mie brand preferite, anche se dovrei smetterla di comprare abiti rossi ahahah XD

      Elimina
  7. your outfit looks so pretty.
    your group is lovely bttw:3

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.