Delayed Valentine day ★彡

Finally I celebrated my Valentine day some days ago, it was a lovely and quiet day with my boyfriend , I decided to dress up with his valentine present, Castle of Nightmare from Aatp, I love love love this print, every details are specials and the dress cut is gorgeous and unique! The second reason for my choice was that redxblack outfits are the favorite of my boyfriend ahah (and it’s my favorite too for gothic style).

Photobucket

Jsk, head bow: Aatp – Blouse: taobao – Tights: Tally wejil – Boots: offbrand – Necklace: Suppurate System

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love this picture, you can see also my new Diamond lash eyelashes very well!

Maybe someone noticed that I wore Vampire Forest head bow XD ahah I think it suits very well castle of nightmare ‘cause they are a similar disposal print with the same colors!

After my outfits shoots we went to the nearby city San Benedetto to a chinese restaurant called Pechino, they made a new and large menu and we wanted to taste it ‘cause it’s one of our favorite oriental restaurants! What I ate:

Photobucket

Crayfish toast (delicious, it’s the first time I ordered it!), spring rolls as usual, salted noodle with fish and vegetables (very yummy!) and lastly chicken with cashews (it’s good but nothing special, the next time I’ll surely try something new).

18 commenti:

  1. Lovely outfit, and the food looks delicious! ♥

    RispondiElimina
  2. Bellissimo questo outfit, sembri una bambola! E il trucco è stupendo ♥

    RispondiElimina
  3. Bellissimo outfit ♥ Adoro l'ultima foto *__* Ora mi hai fatto venire voglia di cibo cinese però >__>

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. grazie mille bella ♥♥♥ sono contenta che ti piace *_* dai che appena riusciamo andiamo dal cinese tutte insieme ♥

      Elimina
  4. Stunning!^^ Love the booties and tights

    RispondiElimina
  5. Lovely outfit! That dress suits you so well! :D

    RispondiElimina
  6. Awww you look so pretty! Love it

    I just noticed that on your lookbook is standing: "61 year old student" xDD

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you very much ♥♥♥

      It's a joke 'cause there are people on lookbook very rude with lolita girls over 20 years XD

      Elimina
  7. Risposte
    1. grazie mille cara ♥ è uno dei miei preferiti (anche se purtroppo non si vede nulla ._.), peccato che non sia moolto portabile!

      Elimina
  8. ce le ho anch'io le Diamond lash lashes! XD

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. waaa sono belle belle! penso proprio che comprerò qualche paccone :D eheh

      Elimina

Powered by Blogger.