New hair color

After 5 years of black hair, I decided to change my hair color, I would like a light color like blonde but I couldn’t make it ‘cause it’s really hard to pass from black to blonde without destroying your hair, so I will go every month to the hairdresser until I’ll have what I want! Yesterday I made some red meches, I think they would look ok with black hair, next time I’ll bleach all the hair (maybe I will be brown with blonde meches?), I hope to get light hair in two months! What do you think about my new hair? I’ll make better pictures asap, unluckily I made the pics on evening

Photobucket

Yesterday my boyfriend and me went to our favorite chinese restaurant! This is maybe the first time you can see on my blog a picture of my him, he is always very shy so he doesn’t want pics of him! I’m bit sad ‘cause he had long hair (more than me) but he cut their some months ago ._.

Photobucket

Food pictures (they can’t miss on my blog ahah)

Photobucket

Wanton, delicious but they were too heavy for me

Photobucket

Grilled meat ravioli, my favorite appetizer!

Photobucket

Salted past with meat and vegetables, my favorite chinese pasta, I also love Cantonese rice!

Photobucket

Sweet and sour duck, it was the first time I tried it and it was delicious! I thought it would be like sweet and sour chicken but they have really different tastes!

After the dinner we went to friend’s house to play magic, do you know this card game? I love it and I played it since I was….14 years old? Ahah sometimes I feel so old!

Yesterday I also received my new make up brushes set, I ‘m so excited to finally try them all!!

8 commenti:

  1. yummy food!!! I am dying to eat some japanese!! maybe today /o/
    I like your hair :D It's good to change a bit sometimes! Also like the idea of brown hair with blond meches ^^
    Magic!!LOL I never played but I remember some people in my school playing it during break time
    More make up!!! hahaha
    Hi shy boyfriend! _o/ hehehe
    bacio :*

    RispondiElimina
  2. I am so thinking about food every day this week. It's one of the things i like the most in life. It's unfortunate XD

    Love the hair!

    RispondiElimina
  3. ok now i'm drooling over that chinese food *ç*
    Your hair are so long! ** hope the meches don't get too "orange-y" in the process

    RispondiElimina
  4. thank you very much girls! We are all food lovers ahah XD

    RispondiElimina
  5. grazie mille! :P come avrai notato sono una lentona a rispondere sui blog, facci l'abitudine ahaha
    avrai notato anche che sono spastica in generale quando si tratta di blogspot, ma dettagli XD
    cmq vedrai che riuscirai a coronare il tuo sogno di avere i capelli biondi, anche io sono stata mora (e rosa, e rossa, e castana, e bicolore >.>") ma ormai mi sono stabilizzata sul biondo, ho dei capelli DECISAMENTE provati ma con le giuste cure e attenzioni si riesce a farli sopravvivere cmq ^-^

    RispondiElimina
  6. ahah non ti preoccupare assolutamente ♥ grazie mille per il supporto, secondo me stai benissimo bionda *_* spero di averli belli come i tuoi!

    RispondiElimina
  7. Ah I like your hair!

    And food..♥♥♥ Always a good thing to post!

    RispondiElimina
  8. thank you dear ♥ I'm glad you like them!

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.